When it comes to style, less is more with this fashion-forward sofa sleeper. Taking minimalism to the max, it wows with a crisp, clean profile, sleek track arms and a simplified 2-over-2 cushion design. Dressed to impress those who demand the best, this ultra-contemporary sofa sleeper sports combination leather and faux leather upholstery for incomparable comfort and value. Pull-out queen memory foam mattress makes it easy to accommodate overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Morelos Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 38''D x 37''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.